Qualia - Q12HS-1 High Speed Reel (Jigging/Kite Fishing)
Qualia - Q12HS-1 High Speed Reel (Jigging/Kite Fishing)
Qualia Reels were Designed for the Offshore Angler by Offshore Anglers!
The Q12HS-1 is perfect for anyone looking for a durable and high-quality reel that offers great fishing performance. Featuring a robust build and design, the Q12HS-1 can handle any fishing situation you might find yourself in. Additionally, its high-speed capability means you can get your line back in quickly. Excellent option for Kite Fishing or Jigging!SKU: Q12HS-1
Gear Ratio: 6.2:1
Prepare yourself for a pleasant surprise
These no-nonsense high speed reels have all of the features needed to fish long and hard. The Qualia Q12HS-1 and Q16HS-1 High Speed Single-Speed Reels are built for strength, durability and to excel in extreme conditions. These reels are equally suited to lazy days on glassy water.
The Qualia Q12HS-1 and Q16HS-1 Reel frames are precision cut from solid aircraft grade aluminum and machine-fit to cold forged aluminum side plates. The spool is CNC machined from billet aluminum, and anodized. The six (6) Nano-treated Tenex spool bearings are 10 times more corrosion resistant than regular stainless steel bearings.
Qualia Q12HS-1 and Q16HS-1 High Speed Single-Speed Reels are manufactured using high quality aircraft aluminum, 404 stainless steel that is heat treated and in addition treated with two processes to control electrolysis, provide corrosion protection for the stainless steel gears, shafts, and fasteners. Every screw, (stainless) spring, lever and part are made of material chosen for the best combination of strength and salt water resistance. These reels have a well earned reputation for extreme reliability.
Qualia Q12HS-1 and Q16HS-1 High Speed Reel Features:
- A CNC machined aluminum main frame which provides the maximum possible frame rigidity.
- Cold forged aluminum side plates match the mainframe for greatest strength and provide the best parts alignment.
- A CNC machined anodized aluminum spool for lightest weight and strongest line support.
- All # 404 stainless steel heat treated gearing provides superior strength, maximum cranking power plus corrosion and wear resistance.
- Stainless steel shafts for high strength and corrosion resistance
- The spool shaft is sleeved between the bearings so the spool can be filled directly with 100% braid without spool collapse-no need for backing.
- A stainless steel foot means that your reel will always have the strongest possible attachment to your rod.
- A cold-forged adjustable aluminum lever drag with carbon fiber drag material which will provide years of dependable use.
- The drag lever base has a water proofing seal underneath to prevent water intrusion into the reel.
- The high speed gearing allows you to retrieve over 48 inches of line per crank of the handle.
- An ON/OFF spool clicker that broadcasts an audible alarm when line is being stripped from the reel.
- A dual positive anti-reverse system means consistent, maximum stopping strength.
- An aluminum handle for strong, corrosion free cranking power.
- The comfort-touch touch grip helps keeps your hand from fatigue and in the fight for hour after hour of hard fishing.
- The six (6) Ball Bearings are “Tenex” Nano treated shielded stainless steel for corrosion resistance and a long trouble free life.
- A rod clamp is also included which is made from high strength solid Graphite with stainless steel hardware.
- Gear Ratio 6.2:1
- Weight 34 ounces
- Specifications: Drag 20 lbs
- Line Capacity Q12HS-1: 350 yards of 20lb Monofilament
- Line Capacity Q16HS-1: 400 Yards of 20lb Monofilament (40 or 50 pound braid is a recommended substitute with 600+ yard capacity).
Shipping and Qualia Quality
**Flat Rate $9.95 shipping for all reels** All Qualia Reels get white glove service and are shipped from our Qualia Warehouse and are individually inspected and oiled before shipment! When ordered you will receive the reel in a separate package to ensure quality packaging and protection during shipping!
One Year Warranty
Qualia Corporation warrants to the original purchaser that this reel will be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase. During this period, Qualia Corporation will, at its option, repair or replace your reel at no cost to you other than the shipping cost you incurred to our service facility.
This warranty will be considered void if the reel is found to have been subjected to unauthorized alterations, abuse, or has been damaged by your failure to provide necessary and reasonable maintenance. This warranty is valid only to the original buyer of this product, and does not extend to commercial rental applications, and said buyer acknowledges that the buyer is not relying on the seller’s skill or judgment to select or furnish goods suitable for any particular purpose.
You must enclose Proof of Purchase, with some type of dated receipt for all warranty work. Send the reel insured and freight prepaid to Qualia Fishing Reels, 250 Corey Avenue, Suite 67402, St Pete Beach, Florida, 33706
All warranties implied by law, including warranties of merchantability, or fitness for any particular purpose, are limited to one year from the date of purchase of the reel. In no event shall Qualia Corporation or its related companies be held liable for incidental or consequential damages due to breach of this warranty or other warranties implied by law.
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts nor do they allow the exclusion of incidental or consequential damages. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which may vary from state to state.