Qualia - Advanz Q50-2 Two-Speed Reel (Planner & Weight Trolling)Regular price $559.99
Qualia Reels were Designed for the Offshore Angler by Offshore Anglers!
**Temporarily Sold Out**
Designed for Heavy Trolling with Weights/Planners!
**All Qualia Reels are shipped from our Qualia Warehouse and are individually tested and oiled before shipment! When ordered you will receive the reel in a separate package to ensure quality packaging and protection during shipping!**
The Advanz Q50-2 Two-Speed Reel is perfect for the avid angler. An excellent choice for Heavy Trolling and trolling with Planners and Trolling Weights! This reel has been designed and built with the angler in mind, and offers a variety of benefits that are sure to make your fishing experience more enjoyable. The two-speed design allows you to easily adjust to changing fishing conditions, while the smooth drag system ensures that you can fight those big fish without fear of losing them.SKU: Q50-2
Gear Ratio: 1.3:1, 3.1:1
Prepare yourself for a pleasant surprise
This Advanz Conventional Reel is full of features you’d usually pay much more to own:
- A CNC billet-machined main frame which provides the maximum possible frame rigidity.
- Cold forged aluminum side plates match the mainframe for greatest strength and provide the best parts alignment.
- A CNC billet-machined spool ensures maximum material consistency and strongest line support.
- All # 404 stainless steel heat treated gearing provides superior strength plus corrosion and wear resistance.
- A stainless steel foot means that your reel will always have the strongest possible attachment to your rod.
- Cold-forged adjustable aluminum lever drag which will provide years of dependable use.
- An ON/OFF spool clicker that broadcasts an audible alarm when line is being stripped from the reel.
- A dual positive anti-reverse system means consistent, maximum stopping strength.
- The comfort-touch grip helps keeps your hand from fatigue and in the fight for hour after hour of hard fishing.
- The spool shaft is sleeved between the bearings so the spool can be filled directly with 100% braid without spool collapse-no need for backing.
- Ball Bearings are “Tenex” shielded stainless steel for corrosion resistance and a long trouble free life.
- The two speed selector switch is stainless steel and has an "O" ring seal to prevent water intrusion into the reel.
- The drag lever base has a water proofing seal underneath to prevent water intrusion into the reel.
- Drag material on the Q50-2 and Q80-2 is pure Teflon, with the optional carbon fiber drag washer included.
- A rod clamp is also included which is made from high strength solid Graphite with stainless steel hardware.
- Drag adjustable infinite, with 15 pre-settable stops
- Maximum drag, 65 pounds
- Weight 4 pounds 3 ounces
- Line capacity 860 yards 60 pound mono, 1500 yards 120 pound braid
- Gear Ratio Low 1.3:1, High speed 3.1:1