Qualia - Advanz Q12-2 Two-Speed ReelRegular price $209.99
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Qualia Reels were Designed for the Offshore Angler by Offshore Anglers!
The Advanz Q12-2 Two-Speed Reel is perfect for the avid angler. This reel has been designed and built with the angler in mind, and offers a variety of benefits that are sure to make your fishing experience more enjoyable. The two-speed design allows you to easily adjust to changing fishing conditions, while the smooth drag system ensures that you can fight those big fish without fear of losing them.
Gear Ratio: 1.3:1, 3.1:1
Drag: 20 lb
Weight: 28 oz
Line Capacity: 350 yd 20 lb mono
This Advanz Q12-2 Two-Speed Conventional Reel is full of features you’d usually pay much more to own:
- A CNC billet-machined main frame which provides the maximum possible frame rigidity.
- Cold forged aluminum side plates match the mainframe for greatest strength and provide the best parts alignment.
- A CNC billet-machined spool ensures maximum material consistency and strongest line support.
- All # 404 stainless steel heat treated gearing provides superior strength plus corrosion and wear resistance.
- A stainless steel foot means that your reel will always have the strongest possible attachment to your rod.
- Cold-forged adjustable aluminum lever drag which will provide years of dependable use.
- An ON/OFF spool clicker that broadcasts an audible alarm when line is being stripped from the reel.
- A dual positive anti-reverse system means consistent, maximum stopping strength.
- The comfort-touch grip helps keeps your hand from fatigue and in the fight for hour after hour of hard fishing.
- The spool shaft is sleeved between the bearings so the spool can be filled directly with 100% braid without spool collapse-no need for backing.
- Ball Bearings are “Tenex” shielded stainless steel for corrosion resistance and a long trouble free life.
- The two speed selector switch is stainless steel and has an “O” ring seal to prevent water intrusion into the reel.
- The drag lever base has a water proofing seal underneath to prevent water intrusion into the reel.
- Drag material on the Q12-2 through Q30-2 is carbon fiber.
- Drag material on the Q50-2 and Q80-2 is pure Teflon, with the optional carbon fiber drag washer included.
- A rod clamp is also included which is made from high strength solid Graphite with stainless steel hardware.
- Maximum drag: 20 pounds
- Weight: 28 ounces
- Line capacity: 350 yards 20 pound mono
- Gear Ratio: Low 1.3:1, High speed 3.1:1
Shipping and Qualia Quality
**Flat Rate $9.95 shipping for all reels** All Qualia Reels get white glove service and are shipped from our Qualia Warehouse and are individually inspected and oiled before shipment! When ordered you will receive the reel in a separate package to ensure quality packaging and protection during shipping!
One Year Warranty
Qualia Corporation warrants to the original purchaser that this reel will be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase. During this period, Qualia Corporation will, at its option, repair or replace your reel at no cost to you other than the shipping cost you incurred to our service facility.
This warranty will be considered void if the reel is found to have been subjected to unauthorized alterations, abuse, or has been damaged by your failure to provide necessary and reasonable maintenance. This warranty is valid only to the original buyer of this product, and does not extend to commercial rental applications, and said buyer acknowledges that the buyer is not relying on the seller’s skill or judgment to select or furnish goods suitable for any particular purpose.
You must enclose Proof of Purchase, with some type of dated receipt for all warranty work. Send the reel insured and freight prepaid to Qualia Fishing Reels, 250 Corey Avenue, Suite 67402, St Pete Beach, Florida, 33706
All warranties implied by law, including warranties of merchantability, or fitness for any particular purpose, are limited to one year from the date of purchase of the reel. In no event shall Qualia Corporation or its related companies be held liable for incidental or consequential damages due to breach of this warranty or other warranties implied by law.
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts nor do they allow the exclusion of incidental or consequential damages. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which may vary from state to state.