Paradise Tackle Co - Easy Ballyhoo Rig
One of our "Fish Like the Pros" Series of Rigs
This rig is rigged exclusively by Paradise Tackle Co. We've put the time in offshore and have perfected this rig. We put care into making sure every rig is ready for you to take offshore!
- This ballyhoo rig allows for quick change out of ballyhoo
- Available in Mono and Fluorocarbon
- 6 feet of 100lb tournament grade leader
- Mustad 2x Extra Strength Hook
- USA casted lead chin weight
- Hi quality wire for pin
- Stainless steel spring
- Durable and designed for multiple uses offshore!
Spend Less Time Rigging and More Time Fishing!
Fluorocarbon option gives you added stealth and effectiveness!
Finest Quality Rig on the market! This Premium rig comes rigged with 100lb tournament grade mono or Fluorocarbon leader, 1/2oz chin weight, Mustad 2x Hook, and high quality AFW Crimps to minimize profile in the water.
**This lure requires crimping pliers (Available Here) to crimp the main line side of loop with the supplied AFW crimp. This allows you to add your favorite lure in front of the rig to increase lure profile and flash!
- 7/0 for use with Small Ballyhoo only (7"-8")
- 8/0 for use with Medium Ballyhoo (8"-8.5")
- 9/0 for use with Large/Horse Ballyhoo (8.5"-10")
This rig is simple to use! And allows for fast changing of baits while out on the water!
- Rig the ballyhoo on the hook
- Push the pin from under the ballyhoo up through the soft spot of the mouth
- Break the beak off
- Tuck the weight up under the gill/"neck" area
- Screw the Stainless Steel spring down the pin to tighten the weight and hold it together.